- MAKE SURE THEY KEEP THEIR COOL!
- Never break the cold chain! Buy frozen foods only when you have finished all your other shopping. Make sure the temperature in the shop freezer is below -18°C.
- Place the products in your freezer as soon as you get home or eat them within 24 hours if they have thawed.
- Use a clean fryer.
- Use a good-quality oil for frying. The best frying oils are olive, peanut or sunflower as well as the special frying blends.
- Check the oil’s temperature before frying. The right temperature is: 160°C-175°C.
- The food/oil ratio should never exceed 1:10. Never fill the basket more than half-way!
- Fry from frozen for best results.
- Never add salt or spices before or during frying.
- Maintain the temperature between 160°C and 175°C.
- Shake the product after about 30 seconds.
- Cook for the time indicated on the packaging.
- After frying, drain excess oil by shaking the basket over the fryer for about 10 seconds.
- Spread the fried food on kitchen paper before serving.
- Season with salt according to taste and serve immediately.
- Do not re-fry products that have lost their crispiness.
- Skim the oil to remove any floating particles between batches.
- Strain the oil and clean the fryer after use.
- Make sure you dispose of deteriorated oil in the special containers.